It’s that time of year again…
…to join with co-workers, friends and family and share the ugly truth about the boss class.
We continue the Rankandfile.ca tradition – since 2013! – of nominating and voting for Scumbag of the Year!
- Private Sector Scumbag of the Year
- Public Sector Scumbag of the Year
- Write your nominee in the comment section below before December 25!
- Tell us why this scumbag employer or politician deserves to win!
- Canadian nominees only!
- Past winners cannot win again! They’re already scumbags for life!
- Nominees and voting will be published December 30!
- Winners announced January 6!
As voted by Rankandfile.ca readers!
Gilbert Le Dressay, VP Refinery Operations, Federated Co-operatives Limited
Robert Haché, President and Vice Chancellor, Laurentian University
Mike Harris, Chartwell Retirement Residences and former Premier of Ontario
Stephen Lecce, Ontario Ministry of Education
Scott Banda, CEO of Federal Co-operatives Limited
Jason Kenney, Premier of Alberta
Ron Joyce Jr. and Jeri-Lynn Horton-Royce, Heirs of the Tim Hortons fortune and TH franchise owners
Doug Ford, Premier of Ontario
Galen Weston Jr., President and CEO of Loblaw
Mark Lever, President and CEO of the Halifax Herald Ltd
Deepak Chopra, Canada Post CEO
Stephen McNeil, Premier of Nova Scotia
Stephen Harper, Prime Minister of Canada