It’s that time of year again…
…to gather with co-workers, friends and family and share our stories of the boss class.
We continue Rankandfile.ca’s annual tradition of nominating and voting for Scumbag of the Year.
- Private sector Scumbag of the Year
- Public sector Scumbag of the Year
- In the comment section below, nominate the year’s worst bosses, scumbag politicians, and right-wing hacks. Canada only!
- Tell us why they deserve to be Scumbag of the Year. Last day for nominations is December 30.
- Nominees will be published and voting begins December 31. Rankandfile.ca can then vote for their nominees. Winners will be announced Monday January 3.
- Past winners cannot win more than once! They’re already scumbags for life!
As voted by Rankandfile.ca readers!
Mike Harris, Chartwell Retirement Residences and former Premier of Ontario
Stephen Lecce, Ontario Ministry of Education
Scott Banda, CEO of Federal Co-operatives Limited
Jason Kenney, Premier of Alberta
Ron Joyce Jr. and Jeri-Lynn Horton-Royce, Heirs of the Tim Hortons fortune and TH franchise owners
Doug Ford, Premier of Ontario
Galen Weston Jr., President and CEO of Loblaw
Mark Lever, President and CEO of the Halifax Herald Ltd
Deepak Chopra, Canada Post CEO
Stephen McNeil, Premier of Nova Scotia
Stephen Harper, Prime Minister of Canada